- Signpost & Information from NCCPosted on: 26/01/15
How to get help if you are eligible for extra support.…Read More
- School Raffle Grand TotalPosted on: 12/01/15
A big thank you to everyone who donated prizes and bought tickets for our Christmas Raffle!
In total we managed to raise over £230 to go into our school fund which we can spend on fun activities for the students!
- Join up to Trust Norfolk SEN - it's Free!Posted on: 07/01/15
Churchill Park are a member of the Norfolk SEN Trust, which means we can all work together to strengthen support for the SEN and disability community.
It's free to join up and by becoming a member you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of others and to drive the trusts central aim, as well as these other great discounts and benefits!
- Upcoming Event - 'Right From The Start' Free WorkshopPosted on: 05/01/15
Research shows that how parents are listened to, and how the news is shared with them when their child has additional needs, can have a profound effect on the outcomes for the child and family. 'Right From The Start' have set up two workshops to support families with proffessional pratice.
Click 'Read More' for more details!…Read More
- Upcoming Events - Parent Coffee MorningsPosted on: 05/01/15
Parent Coffee Mornings
Friday 13th Feb - Year 9 and above
Monday 2nd March - All parents and Carers welcome
Click here for more details…Read More