- Toys 'R' Us - Additional Needs Exclusive Shopping Event!Posted on: 18/11/14
On November 30th every Toys 'R' us store in the UK will be holding an Autism Friendly/ Additional Needs exclusive shopping event! Click here for more details!…Read More
- Children In Need Superhero Day!Posted on: 14/11/14
Friday 14th November was Children in Need Day. We all had lots of fun dressing up as Superheroes and sharing our superpowers! So far we have reached a total of over £175 which we will be donating to Children in Need.
Thanks to everyone for all of your kind donations.…Read More
- Christmas Fair - Sunday 7th December 10am - 2pmPosted on: 13/11/14
This year we are holding our annual Christmas Fair on Sunday 7th December.
Admission is free and it is a great opportunity to come and do some Christmas shopping and enjoy some festive treats from our range of stalls.…Read More
- Disability Sports Clubs in NorwichPosted on: 05/11/14
We have been contacted by the Tennis Foundation and Active Norfolk about some sports clubs that are running in the Norwich area for children and young adults with disabilities.…Read More
- Join up to Trust Norfolk SEN - it's Free!Posted on: 22/10/14
Churchill Park are a member of the Norfolk SEN Trust, which means we can all work together to strengthen support for the SEN and disability community.
It's free to join up and by becoming a member you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of others and to drive the trusts central aim, as well as these other great discounts and benefits!